Rollerfly Goalie Slide Plates allow goalies to perform the same lateral slide techniques used by Ice Hockey Goalies. Rollerfly has revolutionized the position of goaltender for Inline/Roller Hockey and training on synthetic ice. Finally a decisive advantage for the goaltender that has this product versus one who does not.
Rollerfly is a patent-pending, four piece set of hard plastic plates designed to have a universal fit among the many different brands and models of goalie pads. The plates can easily be strapped on to almost any current legpads. The plates are embedded with ball bearings that allow the goaltender to roll laterally while in the kneeling "butterfly" position. Ice hockey goalies can also use this product to practice their butterfly slide movements at home.
- Excellent training tool for Home use
- Allows hockey goalies to perform the same lateral slide techniques successfully used by Ice hockey goalies that have proven to be highly effective in making saves.
- Ball bearings embedded in plates allow the goaltender to roll laterally while in the kneeling 'butterfly' position
- Allows Ice hockey goalies to practice their butterfly slide movements at home to increase strength and muscle memory.
- Can be easily strapped on and removed again.
- Offers a universal fit among almost any brand and model of Adult leg pads between 32" and 38".
- Constructed with high-impact, low-friction polymer.
- Plastic bearings are best for sport-court or plastic surfaces.